Job Location: Denver, CO
Company Name: Zayo group
Date Posted: 2019-04-11
Valid Through: 2019-04-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job ID: 21242
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Account Director will support accounts in need of and in support of wireless infrastructure. The successful candidate will develop customer relationships and drive sales of Connectivity, Colocation and infrastructure services to prospects and customers in the developing 5G ecosystem. The position is responsible to achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities as well as acquiring new accounts. Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of wireless connectivity to macro towers, small cell and backbone networks with the ability to work on large, complex deals applying a consultative and trusted advisor approach.
• Generate sales revenue by actively promoting Zayo products and services to targeted account base.
• Present proposals and manage customers through the sales process.
• Attain high Net Promoter Score results based on excellent customer support in sales process
• Maintain current business relationships with customers, securing existing revenue on long-term commitments.
• Apply knowledge of customers, industry, and services to achieve revenue objectives.
• Identify, initiate contact with and qualify potential customers.
• Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities in Zayo s CRM tool
• Develop accurate and timely forecast of sales opportunities.
• Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts.
• Provide accurate and timely information to management.
• Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
• Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent from four-year College; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years experience solution selling into large scale wireless accounts.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Demonstrated success & consistency in achieving targeted sales goals.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Exceptional customer service and relationship building/maintaining skills.
• Thorough understanding of account management & the strategic selling process.
• Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus.
• Complete understanding of Zayo Networks value proposition, products, and services such as Ethernet, Waves, IP transport, Dark Fiber, Cloud services/connectivity, and colocation.
• Ability to travel as required
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
• Fitness membership discounts
• Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops team
Keywords: jobs near me, hiring near me, zayo group jobs, zayo group careers, account director jobs, jobs in denver, management jobs denver