Job Location: Denver, CO
Company Name: Perkins Restaurants
Date Posted: 2019-04-11
Valid Through: 2019-04-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job ID: 21240
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
• Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
• Greets and converses with guests during the service cycle.
• May perform duties of greeter and seat guests and provide menus.
• Performs debit/credit and cash transactions.
• Maintains cleanliness of work station.
• Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
• May assist with delivery of take out and/or bakery items to guests.
• Performs side work during shift downtime to assist other staff including but not limited to rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders and cleaning work areas and restrooms, etc.
• Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
• Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with guests.
• Requires occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
• Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
• Requires continual standing and walking.
• Receives direction and training from the Manager on Duty as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
• Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
Keywords: jobs near me, hiring near me, perkins restaurants jobs, perkins restaurants careers, cashier jobs, jobs in denver, accounting & finance jobs denver