Job Location: Denver, CO
Company Name: Velocity Global, LLC
Date Posted: 2019-04-11
Valid Through: 2019-04-22
Employment Type: OTHER
Job ID: 21243
Velocity Global is one of the fastest growing self-funded companies in the country and hands down one of the greatest places to work anywhere in the world. But it’s not for everyone. There are certain qualities and passions you must have to fit into our “Team of 10’s”:
• We move with VELOCITY and you have to relish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• We believe in being of service, which means you have to check your ego at the door
• We believe in taking our work seriously but not being serious at work
• We find passion in all things international business – it has to be in your bones
If you find the above personal attributes apply to you, continue reading.
We are looking for a prolific and talented Corporate Sponsorship Specialist to be based in our Denver, CO headquarters. This full-time position will be responsible for leading and executing our sponsorship initiatives on behalf of our marketing team. The successful candidate will be highly skilled in project management organization, and communication, both verbal and written. This role affords the right candidate the opportunity to own and manage our corporate sponsorships, including sponsored coordination of events, and webinars, and speaking opportunities, while also strengthening our brand by creating strategic content, digital and print advertising and design through various communication channels. This individual will report to the Brand/Content Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maximize the impact of our current sponsorship initiatives, events, and branded content
• Own all sponsorship-related activities including setting benchmark goals, regular reporting, and analyzing ROI to maximize the impact of our current sponsorship initiatives.
• Act as the main point of contact for all external marketing sponsorship communications, as well as the internal representative for the marketing team.
• Manage and deliver on all current sponsorship-related deadlines upcoming deadlines
• Coordinate and create/write content for webinars, emails, newsletter articles, print ads, banner ads and more (as agreed upon)
• Work closely with our internal creative team to develop related branding/advertising content in advance
• Work in conjunction with sales enablement team to coordinate sponsored events, including all deadlines, communication and content associated with the event
• Collaborate with PR team to plan and coordinate events/speaking opportunities associated with sponsorships; leverage and work with C-level executives for these engagements
• Ensure all items delivered adhere to Velocity Global brand standards
• Measure, track, report and evaluate the effectiveness and overall value of the sponsorship
• Regularly research and capitalize on additional new organizations to partner with sponsorship opportunities and provide strategic recommendations on new sponsorship opportunities,
• Manage post-analysis activities, including contractual review and ROI to make decisions regarding new and future sponsorships
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• 2-3 years of B2B sponsorship/marketing experience
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
• Marketing or client account professional with experience building and owning senior-level relationships
• Self-directed, independent, strategic learner who also appreciates collaboration
• Strategic thinking skills and a positive, can-do attitude are central to the role
• Strong project management, time management, and organizational capabilities with the ability to manage numerous competing priorities are required
• Proven ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment; willingness to pitch in to help the team
Velocity Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by State and/or Federal Law
Keywords: jobs near me, hiring near me, velocity global, llc jobs, velocity global, llc careers, copywriter jobs, jobs in denver, media, communications & writing jobs denver