Job Location: Austin, TX
Company Name: IBM
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45319
• This role is responsible for installing, customising, upgrading, maintaining and tuning IMS systems software, including IBM and 3rd party offerings, running on the Mainframe z/OS platform.
• This includes building and decommissioning Infrastructure Management Services environments, problem determination and resolution, 24×7 support, and consulting with the customer on configuration changes and new features of software. In addition, this role is responsible for ensuring that the software complies with all security standards, agreed upon between IBM and the customer.
• Experience with IBM v14 and above.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Infrastructure Management Services IMS systems programming skills – 10 years
• IMS v13-v15 recent working knowledge – 5 years
• Mainframe Multiple Virtual Storage (MVS) skills – 10 years
• IMS tools and ISV product installations – 10 years
Preferred Tech And Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
Keywords: Mainframe Programmer, Sr. Staff-mainframe Systems Programmer, CICS Systems Programmer, Mainframe Systems Programmer, Mainframe System Programmer