Job Location: Columbus, OH
Company Name: RMF Engineering, Inc.
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45341
Are you self-starter, with a passion for learning and sharpening your skill sets? Are you willing to jump in and tackle any task? If so,
RMF Engineering is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our Creative Production team! Attention to detail and team work are needed to execute all activities related to project pursuits and promoting RMF’s
services and capabilities. The Marketing Coordinator uses organizational skills and time management to drive the proposal and presentation process from RFP to completion.
• Monitor websites and publications for RFP opportunities. Submit RFPs to office leaders for a decision.
• Organize, write, and produce responses to RFP’s and proposals within the deadline.
• Assist with strategy and preparation of presentations and interviews.
• Work with the business development team to create marketing materials.
• Maintain Deltek Vision database of project opportunities, project descriptions, contacts and clients
• Marketing related tasks including corporate website updates, creating posts for RMF’s social media platforms and maintaining the CRM database.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, English, communications or related
• Minimum of 2 years related experience in a proposal or marketing department
• Documented experience in professional proposal writing
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
• Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
• Candidates will be required to provide a portfolio and/or writing samples prior to interview
• Experience in an Architectural, Engineering, or Construction firm
• Experience with Deltek Vision
• Familiar with reading and understanding RFP’s, RFQ’s, and RFI’s preferred
• Experience preparing Federal SF 330, state, local, and other miscellaneous proposal formats desired.
• Experience prioritizing tasks in a project/deadline driven environment
• Strong sense of creativity and experience in graphic design
Why RMF Engineering
RMF is an innovative top-ranked, national engineering firm. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction.
RMF offers a balanced benefits package that centers on a stable and professional working environment which includes above standard health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride
in the diversity and dedication of our staff.
• *RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: MARKETING MANAGER, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist