Job Location: Denver, CO
Company Name: General Air Service
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45250
Accounts Receivable Specialist
General Air Service & Supply is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who wants to jump in head-first and begin learning principles that will immediately impact our accounting department.
If you’re passionate about learning accounting practices, analysis of data, administrative duties, and if you live to work hard and have fun, we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, high performing individual that is eager to engage in collections, applying payments, and completing basic reports in a timely matter. Additionally, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for supporting our administrative and clerical associates.
• Provide invoice copies and or credit card receipts as requested;
• Record and post payments (check, credit card and ACH transactions);
• Manages Billing inbox and customer inquiries;
• Responsible for collections, answering phones, and account reconciliations;
• Assist with month end closing;
• Accurately maintain documentation
• Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What You Bring To The Team
• Desire to know accounting principles
• Ability to maintain financial confidentiality
• Tech savvy with Excel, Word, Outlook, and accounting software, preferred
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, and bookkeeping skills
• Ability to communicate clearly, frequently, and proactively with internal and external customers
Why General Air
Our employees tell us that people choose General Air Service & Supply, many times until retirement, because of the way they are treated. They comment on feeling valued, empowered, and part of something special. In addition, we offer GREAT benefits:
• Comfortable and open work environment
• Competitive salary
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Monthly profit sharing plan
• We pay 80% of employee insurance (medical/dental) premiums
• We provide Life Insurance coverage for employees, spouse, and dependents
• Offer vision insurance
• Frequent celebrations
• Fun family-friendly events
• Tuition and book reimbursement, as well as debt forgiveness
• And more
Join us on our mission to serve and improve.
General Air Service & Supply is an affirmative action employer and that race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law, are not taken into account in any employment decision.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Coordinator