Job Location: Denver, CO
Company Name: Jobs @ TheJobNetwork
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45286
At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people management.
You know the world is changing, what got us here won’t take us forward. At ServiceSource we also know this, we defined a recurring revenue market, now we are looking to do more, adding to an insight and innovation team and we are looking for the best talent around the globe to do this.
You might be a blue-chip consultant, from a digital agency, a journey mapper, an intrapreneur, or just have person who thinks and acts on those “how do I make this better?” thoughts within your organization. If this sounds like you, please read on.
You’ll be working with and need to inspire some of the world’s most recognizable B2B companies, from creating your own brand, to bringing your experience to bear in ways which surprises and delights. Your principal goal will be to tell your clients more about their business than they already know, what’s the “so what” and how do we, together, get better.
You’ll be joining a small global team working, constantly looking to grow, improve and delight. The perfect candidates might come from design thinkers, to journey mappers, to business analysts and strategists, but you’ll be a doer and a thinker, with an existing set of engagement, insight or outcome tools to draw from.
• Tell the story of tomorrow at the pace of the industry; balance great storytelling, design, and actionable business outcomes and goals on a tight deadline
• Facilitate sales and operational teams and customers in collaborative workshops
• Understand business challenges, from anecdotal feedback to data driven insights.
• Know your client: determine the right deliverable to effectively communicate with each audience
• Orchestrate and remain engaged from the initial design until your insight is delivering business results for our clients.
Required And Desired Skills
• Journey Mapping: demonstrate customer-centric design thinking, approach, and journeys
• Business Consulting: work alongside other business leaders to convert as-is maps into desired blueprints.
• Vision Management: coordinating, prioritizing and time management with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to drive customer success
• Self-motivated, a good communicator, collaborative working style, and able to balance quality deliverables with tight deadlines
• A professional portfolio demonstrating both consulting or B2B design thinking experience
• Experience working with large enterprises PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Retention Director, Location: Denver, CO – 80217
Keywords: Visual Design Director, Product Design Director, Creative Director, SNKRS Design Director, Design Director