Job Location: El Paso, TX
Company Name: CDM Smith
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45347
CDM Smith is expanding the marketing team in our Federal Services Unit. We’re seeking a proven marketing specialist with strong writing/editing, organizational, and time-management skills to join our team. CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to the U.S. government nationwide and overseas. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project lifecycle.
This position is open in all of our CDM Smith offices in the United Sates.
As a member of the CDM Smith team, you would participate in business development efforts encompassing multimillion-dollar U.S. government opportunities across the nation and overseas.
• Conducting research on federal contracts, competitors, and potential team partners.
• Analyzing FedBizOpps synopses, requests for proposals, and other solicitation documents.
• Developing, writing, editing, and producing complex proposals, presentations, and related marketing materials.
• Utilizing a theme-based approach for the development of proposals and presentations.
• Coordinating proposal teams that include management, technical, financial, graphic design, and production staff.
• Managing databases of information used in proposals and marketing materials.
• Traveling occasionally to locations nationwide for meetings and proposal efforts.
OPS – Marketing/Bus Develpmt
CDM Smith Employment Type
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, English, or related disciplines.
• At least 6 years of experience writing in a technical or sales environment.
• Experience in editing/proofreading narrative written by other professionals.
• Advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint, including use of styles and templates.
• Demonstrated talent for managing multiple, simultaneous tasks under tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with team members nationwide and overseas.
• Experience developing proposals in competitions for contracts or grants.
• Experience in the architect/engineer/construction industry.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and MS Access.
• Formal training in a recognized sales process, such as Miller-Heiman or Shipley.
• Meeting facilitation skills.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States – Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount Of Travel Required
Keywords: Digital Marketing Specialist, MARKETING MANAGER, Digital Marketing Manager, Storage Sales Specialist / Healthcare Life Sciences, Marketing Coordinator