Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Company Name: KeHE Distributors
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45303
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about “good” and is growing, so there’s never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you’re enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we’d love to talk to you!
The Human Resources Manager, Corporate will be responsible for supporting the human resources needs for employees and safeguards confidential company information. Primary responsibilities include employee relations, learning and development, talent acquisition, organizational development and employee retention and engagement. This person must drive a progressive, proactive, positive employee relations culture and increase levels of engagement, enablement, and retention. The successful candidate will understand the necessity and value of building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with their leadership partners. The HR Manager corporate’s primary function is to serve the leaders and employees in the Jacksonville Corporate office. The role of HR Culture Champion is a critical one to the success of this position and accountabilities are accomplished by fostering an environment consistent with KeHE’s culture, mission and values.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field is preferred.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
• PHR, SPHR preferred
• Contribute and support to the overall goals of the Human Resources Department.
• Demonstrated ability to invite diverse perspectives, promote and inclusive work environment and support workforce diversity.
• Must have the ability to make recommendation to effective resolve emotional and complex problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
• Capability of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
• Able to work effectively with peers, region and corporate leadership, and the sales force in a productive collaborative environment coupled with the ability to be decisive is needed.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
Keywords: Human Resources Manager, Human Resource Manager, Manager, Human Resources Technology, HR Manager, Sr. HR Manager, Policy and Compliance