Job Location: Los Angeles County, CA
Company Name: County of Los Angeles
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45224
TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
• THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT PROMOTIONAL OR OPEN COMPETITIVE*
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
1000 West Carson Street
Torrance, CA 90509
• Performs relevant procedures for critically ill term and preterm infants. Manage all aspects of patient care of several patients daily.
• Attends high risk deliveries under supervision of Neonatal Fellow and/or Neonatologist.
• Participates in the transporting of stable and unstable infants to and from Harbor-UCLA.
• Provides teaching to nursing and house staff in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
• Communicates with other disciplines to coordinate work, obtain information, and answer questions about services provided, problems with patient care, and sensitive subject matter.DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent written/verbal communication, computer and organizational skills
• Well-developed critical thinking skills with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision/oversight
• Minimum of 2 years clinical Neonatal Nurse Practitioner experience
• Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration and a National Provider Identifier (NPI)Interested applicants MUST be current County of Los Angeles employees who have successfully completed their probationary period and currently hold the payroll title of Nurse Practitioner.
Candidates interested in transferring must submit the following documents:
• Copies of the last two (2) performance evaluations
• Prime variance history report for the last twenty-four (24) monthsAll material submitted will be evaluated. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and review of personnel records.
If you are unable to attach the required documents along with your online application, you may fax or email your information to:
Office: (323) 914-7660
Fax: (323) 869-0942
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practioner, Psychiatric Nurse Practioner, Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner