Job Location: New York, NY
Company Name: Authentic Brands Group
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45238
Job Purpose: This permanent position is intended to fill an Account Payable position at ABG. Accountant will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Manage all incoming invoices (via hard copy, Finance email, mail, internal submission)
• Validate invoice to ensure accurate amount, period, and amount. Ensure invoices have the proper approval from department, and obtain supporting documentation. Marketing and other invoices should follow PO approval process.
• Voucher invoices in NetSuite.
• Prepare vendor approval form for each invoice received. Properly categorize general ledger account, entity and brand.
• Responsible for American Express card reconciliation. Obtain and match all receipts with credit card charges. Follow the same voucher process.
• Coordinate with vendor for any invoice discrepancy.
• Payment processing after biweekly check runs.
• Trademark Invoices entry validation against approved money memo.
• Assist in biweekly check run preparation.
• Assist in filing processed invoices in vendor folders
• Assist in preparing monthly account payable, accrued liabilities and payment analysis.
• Assist AP Manager on ad hoc projects.
• Bachelor’s degree with a finance/business background
• With at least 5 years of experience in administrative or accounting role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written
Keywords: Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounts Payable Associate, Accounts Payable, Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk