Job Location: New York, NY
Company Name: Michael Page
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45244
This is a full-cycle accounts payable and administrative position that requires full-cycle accounting, preferably with Concur experience. 25% of the job will be administrative in managing and communicating with vendors as well as booking meeting rooms.
Our client is a non-profit organization with $50M annual spend, offering services for adolescents with mental disorders. The position reports into a Controller and is located in midtown. This is a new position and the organization is also growing to offer further growth opportunities!
1. NON-PROFIT experience REQUIRED!
2. Full-cycle Accounts payable
-Matching, batching, coding
-Cuts checks, ACH, wire transfers
-Employee and vendor travel and expenses
3. Concur experienced preferred
4. Administrative responsibilities (25%) including managing and communicating with vendors and booking meeting rooms
The successful candidate has worked in a non-profit organization as an accounts payable clerk or specialist with excellent communication and team work skills. It’s highly preferable if they have experience with concur too.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package
• Growth opportunities
• Working for a $50 M annual spend non-profit organization after a great cause!
• Convenient midtown commute
Keywords: Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounting Coordinator, Accounting Clerk, Accounts Receivable Coordinator