Job Location: New York, NY
Company Name: Stella.ai
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45296
This job has been posted by Stella.ai on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client is hiring a Customer Support Specialist!
As customer-facing product experts, our Customer Support Specialists lead our efforts to evangelize Our client as not just a set of useful recruiting features, but as a platform for organizational change. You’ll be a part of a team that upholds a high bar for customer happiness and strives to best help our customers transform the way they hire.
Often cited by our users as the “best thing about Our client,” Customer Support Specialists sit at the intersection of our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to provide a level of support that consistently delights our stakeholders. This unique opportunity puts you in the best position to have insight into the product roadmap, manage expectations for future releases, and elevate our customers’ experience with Our client.
Who Will Love This Job
• An advocate: you thrive on engaging with our customers stopping at nothing to help them succeed
• A problem solver: you creatively find solutions and discover workarounds using the resources available
• A wordsmith: you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone
• A helper: you are friendly and patient, crafting a positive experience for our customers with each interaction
• An efficient worker: you juggle priorities without breaking a sweat, maintaining an excellent level of organization
• A great teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your greater team and help them succeed
What You’ll Do
• Serve as first point of contact for all support communications – primarily via email and online chat – to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately
• Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
• Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement
You Should Have
• Customer-facing work experience
• Demonstrated perseverance when resolving customer requests
• An aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge with others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience walking customers through technical solutions through chat and email, preferred
• Your own talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a fit for this role
Pay, Perks & Such
At Our client, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Our client employee’s journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Our client.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And… we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Our client
Keywords: Customer Service Specialist, Technical Support Specialist, Client Support Specialist, Customer Service Represenative, IT Support Specialist