Job Location: San Diego, CA
Company Name: BD
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45317
Job Description SummaryReporting to the Identity and Access Management Senior Manager and working with others on the Identity and Access Management team, this individual will be responsible for the design and implementation of an Identity and Access Management solution for BD. This challenging position requires cross-functional knowledge of business processes, access certification, application connectivity and understanding of technology. He/she brings knowledge and experience related to the Onboarding and Offboarding of Associates and Contractors, User Attributes and the provisioning of User Access.Job Description
• Accountable to the Identity and Access Management Senior Manager for overall activity execution.
• Progresses toward established objectives, assesses risk and implements strategies to ensure successful delivery of birthrights, access certification, password management and user provisioning.
• Maintains effective communication with the team members and functional leadership in all activities required to facilitate the implementation and execution of the Identity and Access Management solution.
• Leverages past experiences and knowledge to provide advice on optimal solutions for implementation of a business process for access management and provisioning, access certification and password management.
• Will assist with developing technical documentation, including test plans, architecture diagrams, and run books for operational teams.
Responsible for the design and implementation of standards and processes for enabling automated access enforcement, access governance, authentication, access certification and password management. Assist with establish IAM governance, SDLC procedures, management of policies, processes and accountabilities for core IAM functions, such as defining roles and entitlements. Partner with HR, Directory Services operations & architecture, Automation as well as architects and engineers from connected technical teams. Coordinate with OS/App teams and provide guidance and L3 support for issue resolution as needed. This role includes the following:
• Identity Access Governance (IAG)
• Identity Management (IDM)
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
• Identity Technologies: SailPoint, Aveksa, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager, Azure AD
• Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP query experience
• Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
• Database administration experience: SQL, Oracle, MYSQL
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in a subject related to one of the following functions: Information Security, IT, MIS is required.
• 5+ years related experience.
• 2+ years hands on LDAP and active directory.
• Prior experience with evaluating risks and controls as well as service organization control related reporting requirements, and system implementation related work is desired.
• Knowledge of information security relating to Access Control and is desired.
• Experience with IT implementation projects is preferred.
• Knowledge of SailPoint, Active Directory and Workday is preferred.
• Knowledge of information security concepts as well as IT risks and controls is preferred.
• IT Control related certifications such as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), etc. is desirable.
• Knowledge of information security and control frameworks (COBIT, ISO2702, NIST CSF) is desirable.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ – Franklin LakesAdditional LocationsUSA CA – San Diego Bldg A&BWork Shift
Keywords: Management Analyst, IT Asset Management Analyst, Change Management Analyst, Water Loss Control Analyst (Senior Management Analyst), Program Management Support Analyst