Job Location: Washington, DC
Company Name: ISCI
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45291
Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI), a VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned company, has an exciting opportunity for an Customer Service Engineer to join our team in support of the ITOPS TSS endeavor (formerly known as CRISP) at the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs in Washington, D.C. Come join our great team in the ongoing effort to strengthen and maintain IT security across the VA network, and play a vital role in support of those who have served the USA.
• Bachelors degree (computer science, electronics engineering or technical discipline is required).
• 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
• Must be able to quickly respond to end user requests for assistance when existing manuals and scripted responses are not sufficient to meet user needs.
• Must be able to interact with customers and diagnose problems and lead customers through the necessary steps to correct their issues.
Full Benefit Package to include:
• Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
• Paid Federal Government Holidays
• 100% Medical premium for employee
• 100% Dental and Vision
• 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
ISCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISCI does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer