Job Location: Washington, DC
Company Name: ISCI
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45295
Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI), a VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned company, has an exciting opportunity for an Customer Service Technician to join our team in support of the ITOPS TSS endeavor (formerly known as CRISP) at the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs in Washington,D.C. Come join our great team in the ongoing effort to strengthen and maintain IT security across the VA network, and play a vital role in support of those who have served the USA.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• 1+ years of experience is required.
• Must be able to respond to end user request for assistance using existing manuals and scripted responses.
• Must be able to effectively interact with customers and be able to refer ongoing issues to the appropriate engineering support team.
Full Benefit Package to include:
• Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
• Paid Federal Government Holidays
• 100% Medical premium for employee
• 100 Dental and Vision
• 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
ISCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISCI does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: Service Technician, Collection Support Technician, Lab Support Technician I, Field Service Technician, Desktop Support Technician